Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Very surprising

It was a very cute little story to begin with. I admit I got a bit of fright and one point. But the ending credits made it cute.

Overall the animation was farely simple but well pieced together with the use of the shady kind of anime with the well done voice acting. The scenery was also very well animated and I'm glad you took your time with this. I quite liked your bus too, that is probably one of the best buses I have ever seen animated. The voice acting was superb and the written story was also just as good.

Overall it's a fantastic little flash you did and I hope to see more from you.

Animation 9/10
Scenery 8/10
Voice Acting 8/10
Story 7/10

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Wow

That honestly, was amazing. Some of the best stuff I've seen in a while from an unsung artist. The animation and art was absolutely amazing. You completely perfected everything from the grass blowing in the wind, to the bombs dropping all over the field. The story was touching as well, just to think something like this actually would have happened in World War II. Also to the voice actors, you both did a really good job and I hope to see you doing more flashes. I hope to see more from all of you! Keep up the good work.

[FAB] Ball Ripper [FAB] Ball Ripper

RIP

To something that never really lived.

Dosensuppen responds:

I'm breaking into tears.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Just amazing

I have watched this so many times, and it gets better every time. I mean the animation is just superb, the humour is even better. I mean honestly, without you Newgrounds wouldn't be the same at all. You basically gave Newgrounds its logo. Tankmen has always been one of my favourites and it still is. Keep up the good work Johnny man. You make me proud.

garfrield da cat 3 garfrield da cat 3

Good work!

Nice one Wadey Fulpy. Now change my name and stop working on these flashes. Pretty please?

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Awesome

You make me smile ego. Love ya ;) Keep up the good work. Also reply to this review so I can be happy.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

This...

Is brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing. The voice acting and animation are wondeful! Keep up the incredible work man.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Nice work Dave-O

Ya sicko, now stop screwing around with Jerry Jackson (Though it's hilariously funny) and go back to Salad Fingers (:

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

Not this shit again

Honestly it wasn't funny to begin with, it's just idiots voting 5 because they know they'll get save point. The animation is just shapes bobbing up and down on the spot and the voice acting is good but it still makes no difference. Please don't start this up again. I know you have much more potential, waste the next 10 minutes of your life making the next Tankman rather than a triangle and octagon/circle moving up and down.

JohnnyUtah responds:

whoa WHOAAA relax bud, we're all just trying to have a little fun here.

Facebook Girl Facebook Girl