Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

WHOAH MAH GOD

BLEW MY MIND CHRONAMUT! I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING BAD I SAID> I FUCKING LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronamut responds:

lol you said bad shit about me? YOU BASTARD! :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Beatscape Beatscape

Too repetitive

I mean its good, just not enough variation alot of it was the same tune being played over and over, next time try use a bit more variation and when it gets on a long loop but something in the middle.

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

wow...

have you thought about going on idol cause this would get first place

Halo Theme Instremental Halo Theme Instremental

Halo is cool...

But this is better whenever i here this song play on halo again i'll think of u

**Halo-Remix** **Halo-Remix**

awesome

that has to be one of the best halo remixes i have ever heard but one thing the techno about halfway through and near the end sounds a bit like UFO

Halo battle theme Halo battle theme

fully sick

i voted 5 before the song finished only on 20th second i knew this would be a masterpiece not some fuck up like other noobs trying to get a song that they think no one has heard about and not modifying it at all and just putting it in there. very nice 20/10 yes u heard me 20!

Halo Theme 3 Pianos Halo Theme 3 Pianos

AWESOME

PM me with how to play it lol i've been tryin to figure out how to play almost every halo theme on piano

Halo Theme- Keyboard(7:15) Halo Theme- Keyboard(7:15)

awesome

BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIGURE OUT I'VE BENN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazemann responds:

see ever since I heard the corpomix band play halo at E3, I've wanted to make my own halo mix. I used what I knew, and built off of it. I have tried making sheet music before, but it never turns out right, and angain you reveiw means a lot to me!

P.S. Keep trying, one small acheivement at a time, eventual makes a seven minute remix! Also hand playing realy adds to the enjoyment of success. And be sure, you can tell when the next note should be higher or lower, this helps you play the rythm by ear. GOOD LUCK!!

Echoz- Final Countdown (rmx) Echoz- Final Countdown (rmx)

best

this is best audio submission you put in the portal

~Final Countdown~ ~Final Countdown~

awesome

this is da bomb of all remixes eva in fact this should be the techno version of this song